SO, HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Here at Knot Cinema we have packages for all different types of weddings.
packages starting at $4,000
We offer 3 packages of 6, 8, and 10 hours & world-class 4k imagery to give you an extraordinary memory of your beautiful wedding day. Each package includes a carefully curated highlight film of your wedding, and a long film with your ceremony, toasts, and first dances. Enjoy 7-day delivery on every package!
Destination? We Travel!
Whether Seattle or elsewhere, we are willing to take long flights to be there during the most important day of your life, ready to capture some beautiful imagery! Travel is available at an additional cost to cover travel expenses.
50% to book, rest later!
We charge 50% of the total cost upfront and a signed contract and you can worry about the rest later! Our payment system makes it seamless and easy for you to book Knot Cinema for your big day.
we got answers!
How much is your deposit and what else do you require for booking?
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is due to secure the date on all weddings and we sign a contract, that's it!
Do you keep in touch with your clients once they've booked?
- Absolutely! Any questions you may have you can always reach us at the provided phone number or e-mail address!
When is the final payment due?
- The final payment will be due exactly a month prior to your wedding! The days prior to a wedding can surely get frustrating and hectic at times. We want to make sure that everything is taken care of for you in advance so you have one less thing to worry about!
Big day is here! When do you arrive?
- We usually like to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the venue so we can set up our gear and be ready to go! We will contact you if there are any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.
I booked you for 6/8/10 hours. Do you film the entire time you're there?
- We will never take a break during key moments such as first look, ceremony, toasts, first dance, or any other wedding event that is important to YOU. However, there will most certainly be breaks in between to swap out gear, batteries, eat, rest (video equipment is heavy, so bear with us if we're taking a break!).
So you've filmed our wedding video, how long until we have our final product?
- We come back to our office and edit away! Depending on the backlog it could take up to 7 days. If for any unforeseen circumstances we take any longer than 7 days, please contact us and we will try our best to resolve the issue in the most responsible, dependable, and time-efficient manner we can!
HOW DO YOU PICK THE MUSIC?
- Because of copyright law we refrain from adding popular music into our videos. Instead, we pay a hefty monthly fee for a copyright-free music library. We pick the music based on the mood of the shots. Some weddings are a bit more emotional, some a bit more upbeat. You can make particular mood requests, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee popular music in our films anymore (we are trying to avoid being sued!). Additionally: if you decide you want to pay for a one-time use of a popular song and have the resources to do so, please feel free to let us know and we will collect all pertaining documents to the release from you and edit a film with the song of your choice.
Do you travel?
- Yes! In fact, we LOVE to travel, which is why we advertise in different cities across the United States!
Do you have insurance?
- We have coverage through a liability insurance company of up to a million dollars. If your venue needs it, please do let us know!
Do I receive all the footage once you're done?
- Because of the type of technology we use we refrain from giving raw footage as the footage we capture requires intense computer power to play it back let alone edit it. However, we do offer a longer full feature film that includes the Ceremony, Toasts, & First dances for you to keep forever!
Ready to book?